Thursday, April 8, 2010

March 24-25: Moving still continued

We have so much stuff! Nate was working nights so he slept during the day and then brought a load of stuff to the house. Then we'd meet at the apartment again and pack more and bring another load over. It's pretty much just piled up in our crawl space, kitchen, and entry way. Minimal organizing and putting away has occurred. That's for next week. We just need to focus on getting everything out of the apartment. This is very stressful for me. When I was a little kid, I had a reoccurring nightmare that my play room was completely full of boxes up to the ceiling. Before I could go to sleep, I had to unpack and put away every box. Every time I move, I think of this nightmare and I feel close to a panic attack. You'd think that after moving twice a year for the last 7 years that I'd start to get over this. At least I can take comfort in the fact that I am done moving for a good long while.

No comments:

Post a Comment