Wednesday, March 10, 2010

February 12: A pivotal day

I came home and saw the new tan color on the living room wall. I was super bummed. It was totally green. Lesson learned: pick a color from a paint chip, not a magazine. It was so different. Mom and Dad agreed, we had to do something different. We debated about what the next color should be. We could get the same tan that we were putting in two bedrooms, but that didn't work here either. I found a different paint chip and after much painful discussion and polling, we decided to go with the new color "brown teepee". I felt terrible that they had to keep painting over it, but they wanted me to be happy. I was hoping that brown teepee would be the one. I felt really bad though, because Mom is afraid of heights and to paint part of the wall, she had to be on a ladder on scaffolding to reach it. Sorry Mom!! The picture is her painting over the grayish brown.

Nate and I finished pulling up staples and then Lex and Mitch came over for supper. We had BBQ and beer. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment