Tuesday, March 30, 2010

March 14: Day of Work

What a beautiful day! It was 60 and sunny-- perfect day for working outside. Nate cleaned out the gutters and some vents on the outside of the house. He also cut down a bush and trimmed a tree.

I stayed inside and did some touch up painting and finished painting the trim in the bathroom.

Together we cleaned out everything in the rooms that were going to be carpeted.

Then Nate showed me his pride and joy: the crawl space. I totally don't understand his fascination with it. There was talk about making it a wine cellar, man cave... He's been trying to show me for a while, but I don't really like crawling around on my knees on cement so I've been avoiding it. I joked that if he had a "luge" on a track that brought me in there with the touch of a button, I'd be all over it. Anyway, I crawled in there and it is actually pretty nice. Every corner is bright, the floor is clean after a couple runs of the vacuum, and there is a ton of space! We can shove all of our extra things in there so our house can be immaculate!

No comments:

Post a Comment